I have designed these writing prompts for people like me who have the bare bones of a story or character and just need to get to know them better. Every week I will publish five more prompts that will help you see your character and novel in a new light.
26. Describe how your character would spend four hours while waiting for potentially bad news about someone they love.
27. Tell the story (from your character’s parents’ perspective) of the day they were born.
28. What would your character do if they found a bag with a large sum of money in it?
29. What is your character’s hidden talent or party trick?
30. Describe your character packing a suitcase, when they have to leave their home forever.