I have designed these writing prompts for people like me who have the bare bones of a story or character and just need to get to know them better.
This is the final week of writing prompts. I hope that you have had fun writing and are more in love with your characters and novel than ever.
46. What is your character’s greatest regret?
47. Write a scene where your character is almost killed in a car accident, whether as a driver, passenger or pedestrian.
48. Your character is applying for a new job. Write the cover letter.
49. Write a scene where your character talks to someone about wanting a family (or not). Do they want children? How many? Are they fearful, disinterested, excited?
50. Write your characters obituary. What have they achieved in their life? How do others view them?