I have designed these writing prompts for people like me who have the bare bones of a story or character and just need to get to know them better. Every week I will publish five more prompts that will help you see your character and novel in a new light.
31. Write a scene where your character must make a difficult choice.
32. What is your character’s middle name? Why is it significant?
33. Write the one or two line ‘hook’ that appears on the marketing posters for your finished, best-selling novel.
34. What is the view from the window right now, from where your character is sitting?
35. What the secret your character’s ex-best friend is keeping about them?